- Geotechnical Engineering Report! October 26, 2016
- Hydroponic Lab! October 26, 2016
- Weeding! June 9, 2016
- Wild Strawberries June 7, 2016
- Calibrating Weir June 6, 2016
- Columbia Lab visit June 3, 2016
- Sun Flowers for Green Roof! May 31, 2016
- Green Roof Tour May 10, 2016
- Gravitational Waves! February 13, 2016
- Snow Load! February 8, 2016
- Drip irrigation system! June 17, 2015
- Sustainable Energy for All Forum June 15, 2015
- Green Roof Ecosystem June 10, 2015
- NY Restoration Project at BDCA! April 15, 2015
- E2RC: Transformation of Space! April 14, 2015
Category Archives: Student Resources
Before submitting to DOB, we needed to determine the structural engineering characteristics of the soil at the site. The investigation revealed that the area “ as dense soil and rubble fill, underlain by a very dense silty sand with traces … Continue reading
Students Building a hydroponic lab to grow strawberries this winter! This will be installed in our Energy-Environment Research Center project, which we hope to break ground on this school year!
Calibrating our weir to better understand water retention rates on our green roof, with Columbia University graduate students!
Took a group of aspiring engineers to visit my Alma Mater, Columbia’s engineering labs last week. Here’s a video of Columbia’s Civil Engineering lab crushing a cinder block with 390,000 lbs of force!