Architectural Drafting Students at Bronx Design & Construction Academy kick started our Energy Environment Research Center project by surveying the construction site today! Here’s our timeline for the project:
- Wk of Oct 6th: Students collect data on wind speed (with our anemometer) and solar radiation (with the solar pathfinder)
- Wk of Oct 27th: Students begin E2RC design competition
- Wk of Nov 24th: Judging of design
- Wk of Dec 1st: Student winner announced
- Wk of Jan 12th: Student winner travels to Abu Dhabi to present at the Zayed Future Energy Prize as part of the annual World Future Energy Summit during Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week.
- Feb – May: building of the Energy Environment Research Center