- Weeding! June 9, 2016
- Wild Strawberries June 7, 2016
- Calibrating Weir June 6, 2016
- Columbia Lab visit June 3, 2016
- Sun Flowers for Green Roof! May 31, 2016
- Green Roof Tour May 10, 2016
- Gravitational Waves! February 13, 2016
- Snow Load! February 8, 2016
- Drip irrigation system! June 17, 2015
- Sustainable Energy for All Forum June 15, 2015
- Green Roof Ecosystem June 10, 2015
- NY Restoration Project at BDCA! April 15, 2015
- E2RC: Transformation of Space! April 14, 2015
- Alma Mater April 13, 2015
- Webinar: Growing Schoolyard STEM Projects April 11, 2015
Calibrating our weir to better understand water retention rates on our green roof, with Columbia University graduate students!
Took a group of aspiring engineers to visit my Alma Mater, Columbia’s engineering labs last week. Here’s a video of Columbia’s Civil Engineering lab crushing a cinder block with 390,000 lbs of force!
Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation / Bronx Borough President’s Office coordinated Green Roof Tour, as part of “Bronx Week”. Bronx Design & Construction Academy was one of four green roofs visited!
This news came out the day before I taught gravitational field theory to my 12th grade physics class (gravitational waves are just propagating oscillations of a gravitational field). Exciting!